We are pleased to announce a new release of StoriesOnBoard. This release is focused on collaboration with comments on cards and Slack integration among others.
Discussion about cards with comments and mentions
You can have short discussions on cards also with mentioning other collaborators. Line-breaks can be put with Shift+Enter. Collaborators with viewer role can also comment the cards if “Viewers can comment on cards” option is enabled in board settings.
Mentioned collaborators will get a notification about the comment in email and also on the board.
Integration with Slack, FlowDock or HipChat
Your team can get notifications about changes on the board in Slack, FlowDock or HipChat.
When the connection is set up successfully, you’ll get an initial notification about that in the connected tool.
Pin top level cards and releases
This was one of our most requested features and finally it’s here 🙂
Release labels are always staying visible on the left, but pinning of the top two rows can be turned off in the board’s menu.
Improved keyboard shortcuts
Now you can unschedule or push the selected card to a connected issue tracker with the keyboard and open an issue in the issue tracker with an Alt + Click. Get help on all the available shortcuts with the question mark on the keyboard.
Issue Tracker Integration improvements
Archived cards are ignored when importing from Trello and closed issues can be excluded from JIRA import if this option is enabled in the board’s integration settings. Importing stories from Pivotal Tracker can be filtered by the stories’ statuses.
Favorite Story maps
If there are many maps in your workspace, but you usually work with only a few, you can favorite those. Favorite maps are appearing first in the list of maps.
Bug fixes and other improvements
- Cards can be pushed to issue trackers or opened their issue tracker page from the card details window
- More than 100 cards can be imported from Pivotal Tracker now
- Quick Markdown formatting help can be opened when editing the card’s details
- Improved speed on large maps
- Login and signup form didn’t allow upper case letters in email addresses
- Moving card selection now works properly in full-screen mode on the board
- Subscribe to newsletter option wasn’t saved
- Cyrillic characters in the exported PDF appeared as question marks
- Wrong dates were displayed in some places for events
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?