We are pleased to announce a new release of StoriesOnBoard.
This release contains some of the most requested features from our UserVoice forum.
Most requested features
- Custom colored cards – Cards can have 9 custom colors with special meaning attached to them.
- Public roadmaps – Share your public roadmap and your broad audience is able to view it without getting a StoriesOnBoard account
- Attachments to cards – Cards can have attached documents, spreadsheets, pictures, etc. You can also embed pictures into the description with Markdown.
- Markdown Extra syntax in descriptions
- Copy and paste cards – With Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V you can copy and paste cards between story maps too (even including attachments)
- Keyboard shortcuts for the Mac – Revised keyboard shortcuts to be conform also with Mac computers. Press the question mark on the board to get help for the new shortcuts.
Other improvements and bug fixes:
- Board activities filtered by cards
- Higher quality image export of story maps
- International characters caused trouble in story maps’ names
- Story map’s name part can be changed in its url
- Excel and image export can include archived releases
- Choice of 2 or 3 level board view is remembered
- Macbook’s horizontal swipe doesn’t navigate the browser back from the board
- Excel map, PDF and image export can contain cards’ statuses
- Sample story map can be created later
- Integration settings crashed when a list is archived in Trello
- Workspace members can create story maps (if workspace admin allows them to)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?