We are pleased to announce a new release of StoriesOnBoard.
The October release is focused on import and export features.
From now on you are able to …
- Create story map from your flat backlog by importing it from a spreadsheet
- Export your story map into a spreadsheet as a backlog or even as a map!
- Export your story map as jpeg image or printable pdf
- Create a copy of your story map
Import your backlog from spreadsheet
- Use a spreadsheet similar to this one:
Download the example spreadsheet here: backlog-example.xlsx
- Create a new story map by importing the spreadsheet
- Save and open the story map
Export your story map into …
Download the exported backlog sample here: exported_backlog.xlsx
Story map in a spreadsheet
Download the exported map sample here: exported_map.xlsx
Printable PDF document
Download the exported PDF sample here: exported-storymap.pdf
As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Important known issues in this release:
- Unfortunately we have stability issues with Internet Explorer on the board. Please use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari till the bugs aren’t fixed. Thanks for reporting it, and sorry for the inconvenience.
Please let us know if you encounter any issues using StoriesOnBoard on email@example.com or as a comment to this post.