CollectionsIf you work on several projects or with multiple clients, you probably had too many story maps to deal with on the previous dashboard with the flat list of maps. Organize your maps into collections and you’ll find the right map much faster when you need it.
- add new collections right in the “Create new story map” menu or
- create later by using the dashboard’s Manage / Story map collections menu
- add and remove story maps to or from a collection
- move a story map into another collection with one click in the Manage / Story maps menu
Search mapsA brand new search console has been developed for opening the maps much quicker
- search and open a map by typing its name, pressing one tab and enter
- browse all the maps at once in a tree of the following categories: favorites, recent maps, collections,
- pin the search console if this way of navigation works better for you
ReleasesFreshly improved release management lets you add, move or delete releases right on the story map:
- insert new release below an existing one
- reorder releases by dag & drop or using the release’s menu
Manage peopleWorkspace admins who are often having a hard time managing workspace members will love the following improvements:
- filter team members by their roles
- search for people by their name or email address
- re-send multiple invitations with one click
Improved board activities panelYou can hide your activities from the board activity panel to see how others made changes to the board. This function can be activated using the thick box on the board.
Try this at home! Sing in your StoriesOnBoard Workspace
Not yet registered? Try it for FREEPrevious announcement: October 2017
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?