This release contains some of the most requested features from our UserVoice forum.
Most requested features
- Custom colored cards – Cards can have 9 custom colors with special meaning attached to them.
- Public roadmaps – Share your public roadmap and your broad audience is able to view it without getting a StoriesOnBoard account
- Attachments to cards – Cards can have attached documents, spreadsheets, pictures, etc. You can also embed pictures into the description with Markdown.
- Markdown Extra syntax in descriptions
- Copy and paste cards – With Ctrl + C / Ctrl + V you can copy and paste cards between story maps too (even including attachments)
- Keyboard shortcuts for the Mac – Revised keyboard shortcuts to be conform also with Mac computers. Press the question mark on the board to get help for the new shortcuts.
Other improvements and bug fixes:
- Board activities filtered by cards
- Higher quality image export of story maps
- International characters caused trouble in story maps’ names
- Story map’s name part can be changed in its url
- Excel and image export can include archived releases
- Choice of 2 or 3 level board view is remembered
- Macbook’s horizontal swipe doesn’t navigate the browser back from the board
- Excel map, PDF and image export can contain cards’ statuses
- Sample story map can be created later
- Integration settings crashed when a list is archived in Trello
- Workspace members can create story maps (if workspace admin allows them to)